Use list links to present users with a list of suitable next best actions or content. Link lists can surface related content or options for a user to also explore based on the current context.
- keep links short and intuitive for users to scan
- use the writing guide to ensure you keep the tone active.
When to avoid
Do not use:
- for pages that aren't related as this is likely to confuse users
- in a transactional service or a form
- to link to content on the same page, consider in-page navigation
All components are responsive and meet WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility guidelines.